- 2019-present, founder of Ignition Capital investment bank.
- 2018-2019—President of www.Ignition.Institute,
Dr. Simon Mills is a New York-based writer, entrepreneur, technologist, and businessman. He is a skilled innovator with over thirty years of business experience. Born in Perth, Western Australia in 1967, he studied at the Conservatorium of Music in New South Wales and went on to become a piano tuner – restorer, toured with many Australian rock bands, and co-hosted a radio program that became nationally syndicated. Mills founded London Music Group (LMG) with business partner Wazza Bray in 1990 and grew that company to the number one commercial music production house in the country, winning award after award, culminating in the World’s Best Jingle at the International Broadcasting Awards in Hollywood, CA in 2003. In 2005, Simon moved from Australia to New York City with his wife and three children. There, he grew LMG digitalMedia USA to attract customers as significant as Hyatt, AIG, BBDO, CBS, Starbucks, Pepsi, The Economist and more before launching a real estate platform in partnership with CBS television.
- Founder at MillsiCo, a digital arts company focussed on web and platform development, Search Engine Optimization, video and music production, brand identity and tech innovation.
- The author of Dr. Mills books, a children's book franchise. http://drmillsbooks.com
- Co-founder of Smart Homes, California which has been formed to assist in the rebuilding of homes after the California wildfires. Model home now open in Santa Rosa. https://smarthomes.properties
- Co-founder of Western Development Group, a California-based real estate development company focused on hotel resort and low-income housing developments across the state.
- Co-founder of Plasma Licensing Authority LLC (PLA) which was formed to commercialize IP in the plasma technology vertical primarily in partnership with Drexel University. Co-founder of Lightning Water, an innovative water technology that aids plant growth. A subsidiary of PLA. http://lightningwater.com
- Trustee and faculty at http://CULA.edu.
- Partner and Author-In-Residence at Enigami & Rednow Publishers, New York. An eclectic, boutique book publishing company. https://enigamirednow.com
- Founder of http://HostMills.com, a web hosting platform.
- Founder of Locate Real Estate, a disruptive real estate technology platform, a national real estate brokerage network, and a media monetization engine.
- Co-founder of LMG Digital Media Australia. https://lmgdm.com.au
- Co-founder of Fitzpatrick-Mills Events.
- In 2018, Simon acquired technology company, Zentyal, a windows server replacement platform in Zaragoza, Spain. https://zentyal.com